Driving Directions to the Island Vacation Properties Office
View our Map for Island Vacation Properties Office Location
Arriving from the north or south on Interstate 75, take Exit 220, heading west on State Road 64 into Bradenton. SR64, also called Manatee Avenue, will take you to Anna Maria Island. After crossing the drawbridge, turn left at the light at East Bay Drive. Head south approximately one half mile to Island Vacation Properties. We'll be on your left at the corner of 30th Street and Gulf Drive. Look for the big blue sign!
From Tampa Airport
- Take the I-275 south exit towards St. Petersburg.
- Merge onto I-275 south.
- Cross the Sunshine Skyway bridge (toll $1.25)
- Take the US-19 south exit (exit number 2) towards Palmetto/Bradenton
- Keep left at the fork in the ramp and merge onto US-41 south
- After crossing the Manatee River, turn right onto SR 64 (Manatee Avenue) heading west
- Follow Manatee Avenue straight out to Anna Maria Island
- Turn left at the lights at East Bay Drive (heading south)
- Drive through the traffic light by Walgreens. Island Vacation Properties is on the left about one-tenth of a mile after the traffic light at the intersection of Gulf Drive and 30th Street. Look for the big blue sign!
From Sarasota Airport
- At airport exit turn right on University Parkway. At signal turn right on US 41
- Continue North on US 41 to 53rd Avenue West. Turn left.
- Take 53rd Avenue W to traffic circle.
- Turn right on 75th Street W.
- Continue to Cortez Road. Turn left at light on Cortez Road.
- Continue to Gulf Drive.
- Turn right on Gulf Drive.
- Stay on this road until 30th Street.
- Island Vacation Properties is located at the corner of 30th Street and Gulf Drive.
We’ll be on the right. Look for the big blue sign!